- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience with planning and executing marketing programs and budget management.
- Ability to speak and write in Arabic and English fluently.
- MBA degree.
- Experience in the MENA region with enterprise software or technology brands.
- Experience in partner marketing, channel marketing, field marketing and multichannel marketing with enterprise software, developer, infrastructure or platform-as-a-service technologies.
- Ability to set plans and complete projects with limited supervision and capacity to show initiative.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. The Cloud Marketing team is looking for people who can help us write and tell the story of our customer’s journey. Understanding the power of our products and how they impact businesses, you will help share how we provide our customers with the best solutions for innovation. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will be a fully dedicated marketing leader, shaping the future of Google Cloud. You will work with the channels team to onboard and enable new partners into our growing partner ecosystem in Qatar and will be responsible for depth co-marketing relationships with some of our most strategic partners.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for creating pipeline and boosting awareness and consideration of Google Cloud in Qatar through partners. You will craft integrated marketing campaigns using your technical aptitude, leadership skills and business judgment. Additionally, you will generate high-impact ideas, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion. You will develop an understanding of customer needs to best position our products and solutions.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop and secure buy-in for the partner marketing strategy for Google Cloud Qatar including the Center of Excellence.
- Engage partners to fully leverage Google Cloud Partner programs, enablement, tools, benefits and events. Maximize partners use of and results from co-marketing funds available to them. Educate and enable partners and 3rd parties on our key value proposition and how we win together.
- Adapt relevant global campaigns to the local market using customer and regional insights.
- Partner with other internal marketing teams to develop marketing campaigns that rapidly drive awareness and pipeline growth. Develop high impact assets and case studies.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns to measure growth and prioritize resources.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.google.com.