About the job
Ensure the highest customer service standards, reinforce a positive customer relationship and become the customer’s trusted advisor in accordance with Aramex values.
- Attend to all walk-in customers’ needs promptly
- Provide excellent customer service for cash and Shop&Ship clients as per Aramex CS standards.
- Serve walk-in Shop&Ship and Cash customers and provide full information and advice.
- Promote and sell the Shop&Ship service.
- Manage and meet customer expectations.
- Sustain high customer satisfactory service level.
- Promote Aramex Campaigns for customers.
- Implement and Promote Aramex Loyalty program “Aramex Smile”.
- Ensure Outlet customers Satisfaction at all time
- Handle all passports cases for return service generated by the outlet.
- Handle all cash customers requesting various Aramex products and guide them to concerned department.
- Insure remittance on Daily basis
- Insure collection of ID upon releasing packages and new registration for SNS.
- Handle the Shop&Ship customer ID report on daily bases and insure updating the ID number and missing information to customer profile.
- Work on the undelivered shipment list sent by operations by contacting customers and attempting to resolve delivery issues.
- Pass the outlet customer service Audits.
- Adhere to company HSSE, compliance and sustainability corporate policies.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complains to retain customers
- Ensure using the up-to-date cash rates
- Contribute to meeting the annual/quarterly cash targets.
- Minimum 1 year of CS experience
- Diploma or Bachelors’s degree
- Good communication skills, preference is given to bilingual candidates
- Should be able to join on short notice.
- Transferrable visa