About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Outlet Assistant Manager ensures the maintenance of the high level of guest services at all times. This is achieved by ensuring consistent and thoughtful service, demonstrated by the restaurant staff. The assistant manager is also responsible for the hiring, training and supervising the restaurant team.
We are looking for individuals who have a thorough knowledge of guest service, cost control, labour control, menu writing, merchandising and accounting.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of Food & Beverage Management or Supervisory experience in a luxury hotel setting. We are looking for individuals who have a thorough knowledge of food & beverages, guest service, cost control, labour control, and experience motivating and managing large teams. A Hospitality Management Degree qualification is preferred, however, not essential with relevant experience.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Previous experience for at least 3 years in a similar role or supervisory role with a Luxury Hotel or Resort.
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal. Arabic language skills is a must for this position.
- College degree, preferably in Hospitality Management
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.