About the job
Join our Digital Industries Customer Services team as the OT Cybersecurity Service Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Challenging and Future-Oriented!
The Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Service Engineer is responsible for design, implementation, and commissioning of cybersecurity solutions for a variety of industrial control system applications.
- Development of control system and OT Cybersecurity system design
- Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing,
- installation and configuration, and documentation
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
- Manage Siemens’s install base at customers by documenting / delivering reports, support for providing the AOS (Asset Optimization Services) reports and organizing for the service industry mall access to the key customers
- Ensure that the customer’s system is updated to the latest software, quick fixes, and hardware.
Your Qualifications – Digital & Solid
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Communication/Computer Engineering.
- 1-3 years of experience in OT Industrial Control System
- 1-3 years of experience in Industrial Automation Systems, preferably Siemens
- Preferably Experience in:
- Network-based firewalls, network troubleshooting, and intrusion detection products.
- Host-based security technologies (Antivirus, Data Leakage Prevention, Host IPS, Whitelisting, Anomaly Detection)
- System backup technologies
- Industrial Networks’ Protocols
- Cybersecurity Risk Analysis