**** Note to applicants****
*Oracle ERP experience is mandatory – Finance, SCM, OTM, EPM oracle modules, should specialize in SCM preferably.
Oracle’s Customer Success organization enables our customers to achieve the highest business value and profit from their investment in Oracle Cloud.
The Oracle Customer Success program exists to foster enduring relationships, where expertise, experience and enthusiasm are shared. Our goal is to enable, simplify and empower our customers to achieve the best possible value from their Cloud investment. The Customer Success team engages the right experts within Oracle to provide the advice and service our customers require.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) ensure that Oracle Cloud solutions are aligned with our customers’ business goals and Key Performance Indicators during the entire lifecycle.
The objective of the ERPM Customer Success Manager is to maximize Customer retention and success while also driving increased subscription revenue.
The Customer Success Manager is a Business Partner, responsible to help a portfolio of +15 customers achieving the maximum possible value they can with Oracle ERPM suite of applications.
You will work towards individual annual targets for driving adoption of your customer’s subscriptions and work closely with sales to enable further adoption of Oracle products within the volume installed customer base.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ ERPM strategy and business objectives and drive use of the ERPM applications to help them achieve those objectives
- Maintain a proactive and reactive dialogue with customers through standard interactions: success plans, business reviews, value adoption assessments, events, knowledge portal and webinars.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their objectives and work with other Oracle teams to build a retention plan or escalate as needed.
- Work with the account team (Sales / Renewals) to ensure timely renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Develop expertise on the ERPM applications in order to highlight new offerings and updates to existing features and capabilities.
- Stay informed on ERPM related trends and competitive offerings.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Resources e.g. My Oracle Support, Oracle University, Customer Connect, Oracle Consulting, Product Development, User Groups, webinars etc.
- Build, develop and maintain a territory management approach to implement effective customer coverage to ensure regular proactive communication with our customer base.
- Create simple messaging around the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilization.
- Research and survey customers’ business objectives and definitions of success (ROI). Gather baseline metrics and create and execute customer-facing activities covering all the customer lifecycle stages.
- Work closely with the support, presales and consulting teams including partners to make sure you can deliver the program content and resolve customer needs in an effective and high-quality way.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the main partners involved in the customer base you will be working with.
Essential Knowledge and Background
- Consulting and advising experience
- Oracle ERPM experience is mandatory
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings is desirable
- Proven track record in working in a customer-facing role via remote programs.
- Proven track record in addressing a large group of customer portfolio via programmatic execution
- Experience in delivering content via social media, webinars and other relevant online delivery channels and methods.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Action-oriented and problem-solving attitude
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Ability to lead cross-functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and Customer audiences
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills, proven track record in excellent presentation skills in virtual delivery is a definitive asset.
- Perform as an absolute team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its Customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field
- Experience supporting the implementation of enterprise-class, mission-critical applications
- Technical background ideally with Oracle experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion and ability to influence facilitate and juggle several competing issues at any one time.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high-value relationship with the client.