To manage and monitor the vehicle preparation and operations to support demanding logistics supply chain and provide excellent service to the customer through implementation of set business practices along with continuous innovate solutions to ensure efficient utilization and productivity of the drivers, focusing on exceeding customer satisfaction, growth and profitability with overall business objective.
- Ensure compliance of procedures and recommend new procedures or changes to existing procedures so that revenue and vehicle movement is accurately and completely accounted.
- Ensure accuracy of documentation and system entry to achieve zero-error records, maintain and monitor all AVR documentation and administration for Operations Support Division
- Recording of all fleet vehicles, management of driver monthly incentives, allocations and schedules.
- Supporting to reduce lease replacement ageing as per KPI
- Monitoring of Non- Revenue Transfers (NRT) daily. Generate NRT report and compare with daily physical inventory report and escalate major concern vehicles to OM.
- Making replacement vehicle available based on lease rented vehicle.
- Daily Physical inventory on all parked vehicles in the office premises, yard and other areas should be recorded.
- Driver log sheet must be verified with (NRT) transfer numbers.
- Schedule Monthly meeting with all the drivers and invite OM, if required.
- Driver vacations needs to be scheduled one person / month.
- Ready vehicles need to be kept clean & fueled.
- Prioritize vehicle delivery and collections
- Minimize Vehicle Running Cost
- Lease Replacement Ageing
- Out of service vehicles
- Contribution to NP
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
Minimum Qualification: Secondary School
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: Minimum experience of 3 years
Job-Specific/Technical Skills Required To Complete The Tasks
- Operations Supervisor roles demand hands-on approach on vehicle movements.
- Managing drivers and support staff
- Overseeing vehicle exchanges, transfers, delivery & pickups.
- Analyzing driver productivity.
- Monitoring and verifying driver transactions for incentive payment.
- New Vehicle preparations for rent
- Ex-Fleet vehicle preparations
- Attending into customer complains
- Arranging breakdown services
- Collaborating with inter departments
- Keeping a close eye on petty cash float expenses and reimbursements.
- Knowledge in Carpro and service booking portal.
- Knowledge in MS office (Excel, Word and Power point) for reporting and presenting