About the role
Responsible for undertaking analysis, trend monitoring, dashboard development and performance reporting for the Flight Operations divisions. Will develop regular reports and statistics as well as support ad-hoc analysis requests from Flight Operations stakeholders.
- Design and automate regular reports, ensure the correct and up-to-date reports distribution; conduct biyearly review of the existing regular reports to re-establish relevance.
- Produce key performance metrics, in order to ensure the department is aware of its performance against KPls and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain workflow related documentation such as Reporting and Analysis manual, Data Warehouse manual, Metric Definition Agreement manual, Data Dictionary, Bl Tool licenses overview and usage, JIRA workflows,
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for IOC and other Flight Ops divisions within business data ownership scope.
- Design dashboards for IOC and other Flight Ops divisions.
With a Degree:
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Operations Research or similar.
- Experience in Flight Operations at an airline.
Job Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of SQL programming, ETL processes, Bl Tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in automation, and programming skills (e.g. SQL, Postgres, Pentaho).
- Experience in Bl Tools (e.g. Qlik, Power Bl, Tableau, etc.).
- Excellent English communication (written and spoken).
- Understanding of Flight Operations functions and metrics.
- Experience in QlikView, Oracle DB, Postgres, Pentaho.
- Experience in automation, coding and/or programming skills.