The Operations Manager will play a crucial role in leading the operational strategy for our kitchens with a team built up of specialists and elite players. This will include further brand expansion, optimization, and new kitchen establishment throughout the market
- Build, drive and execute the operational strategy set out by the Country Manager
- Work in association with the leadership team, driving the market strategy and developing and executing initiatives to achieve them.
- Motivate and leverage existing staff to continually drive results.
- Implementation our vision and solutions — this includes being hands-on within each and every function of the business from Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing and HR.
- Build and lead a talented operations team in Qatar.
- The ideal professional will hold a proven record of successfully driving operations and implementing key systems that are linked to the top and bottom-line results of Kitopi. You will have acquired experience uncovering and designing solutions across fast-moving growing organizations.
- Being passionate about what you do means you will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to navigate complex systems, and deliver key solutions to existing and future obstacles. Detail orientated with a high level of integrity given your level of responsibility.
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on management of all 360’ functions that may include (but not limited to); operations, sales, analytics, marketing, and project management.
- Experienced in Qatar market
- Proven exposure and experience leading teams across multiple territories.
- Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to utilize data to establish trigger point priorities and develop a tactic to deploy them.
- Energetic and motivational leadership styles focused on personal influence.
- Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders and managing expectations against rapid growth deadlines.