Baker Hughes is seeking Operations Manager- Wireline Services to be based in Qatar.
- Responsible for managing multiple areas in operations/manufacturing (excluding production) and meeting department goals and objectives.
- Manage day-to-day operations, equipment and personnel assignments
- Assists in planning, organizing and implementing functional procedures in accordance with managed quarterly and annual budgets.
- Makes budgetary recommendations and may coordinate procurement for capital expenditures.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and direction of all assigned manufacturing/operations functions to ensure maximum throughput and quality.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree equivalent. 10+ years experience in a manufacturing environment including 3+ years supervisory experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and practices of the area of responsibility