The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources, and securing compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine Operational Strategies by Conducting Needs Assessments, Performance Reviews, Action Plans & Cost/ Benefits Analyses.
- Develop Call Center Databases, Design User Interfaces & Develop/ Execute plans.
- Maintain & Improve Call Center Operations by Monitoring System Performance.
- Identify & Resolve all Related Problems; Teams, Operational & Couriers.
- Keep an Eye on Competitors in the Local and Regional Markets.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in an E-Commerce organization/ Customer Service Environment.
- Should be Customer Focus.
- Superior Communication & PR Skills.
- Confidence in Handling Stressful Situations Appropriately.
- Capability to Work Under High Pressure with Multitasking.
- Computer Literate (MS Office Apps & ERP).
- Analytical skills
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Decision-making personality
- Presentation skills and strong communication