We are urgently looking for an Operations Manager with a Fitness background.
The Operations Manager’s primary responsibility is to lead and manage the fitness and aquatics programs in order to achieve a high level of service delivery and presentation to all clients and staff. This person will often be in direct contact with other managers within the company, working with them to create policies to improve workflows and minimize points of friction. As Operations Manager, he/she will have a broad role but the specific responsibilities will vary and be determined by COO.
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise science, physical education, recreation or other health-related fields.
- Extensive fitness operations and staff management experience, ideally from within a fitness and aquatics facility environment.
- Outstanding and proven leadership and communication skills with a passion for fitness and customer service
- Personal training certification and CPRP preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the same capacity and previous experience as a gym manager.