Huxley recruitment is working with an international water and waste water treatment company that is actively looking for an Operations Manager (O&M) to join their team in Qatar. This is an ongoing project that has recently moved into operation and maintenance. This is a permanent employment position.
Below are more details on the job and should you wish to apply, please share an updated CV and we will in touch.
- Carry out the operational control of the plant and to comply with the contractual production and water quality targets.
- Key focus on the Optimization of requested water quality standards and energy and chemical consumption
Degree Or Equivalent In Chemical Engineering
- Circa 5 years’ experience in the operation of desalination plants
- Familiar with water treatment processes
- Experience in design of membrane processes: ultrafiltration and/or reverse osmosis and DAF treatment
- Strong communication skills in English, incl. reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Able to prioritize and work autonomously on tasks
- Able to undertake problem-solving and troubleshooting skills as part of normal operation duties
Roles & Responsibilities
- Operate the Plant meeting water quality and production requirements from the contract.
- Test and verify the process performance for the Plant.
- Carry out process troubleshooting.
- Train the operation team in order to respond to plant and process alarms and attempt immediate rectification.
- Ensure water quality records are maintained and corrective action is initiated when required.
Huxley is a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client. We do aim to respond to all applications should you not receive feedback within 5 days, kindly take this as unsuccessful but we will keep your CV close and keep you in mind for other jobs across the region.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.huxley.com.