Alhazm, is a unique commercial development in Qatar. Our shopping avenue is destined to cater to the region’s enlightened and affluent while combining art, culture and luxury. This handcrafted architectural marvel, that pays tribute to Italy’s timeless classism and Arabia’s finest hospitality.
As an operations manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a VIP home delivery system for Alhazm. Your key responsibilities include plan, organize, execute and manage Alhazm home delivery system. In order to perform this role, you should have a strong understanding and experience of front and backend operation of the home delivery operation.
- Design, develop and execute world-class VIP delivery system to enhance our goal of being operationally excellence
- Ensure quality, time and compliance delivery operation for food, retail and other items while managing productivity and cost.
- Drive first-class hospitality service and standards across the operation and supporting overall business strategy.
- Manage P&L and turnover ensuring full delivery of the bottom line.
- Establish operational policies and procedures for a drive and execute cost-effective, realistic, and functional tactics.
- Provides leadership, coaching and training staff
Your desired skills
- Requires a minimum 7 years of managerial experience with a home delivery company like Talabat, Carriage, Rafeeq similar industry
- Bachelor’s degree in management, operational or business administration
- Excellent communication skills required as well as having strong organizational and planning skills
- Lead by example and deliver results through the team
- Responds to unexpected changes in the work environment with creativity, flexibility and solutions