- Responsible for planning, managing, supervising and coordinating the ES Operations while maintaining the highest client satisfaction and service standards.
- Responsible for managing the operations of the department and always ensuring smooth functioning.
- Strong experience in commercial and tender process.
- Have a complete understanding of work related to Operations management activities, priority and ensure the same is carried out within the timelines.
Strategy and Planning
- Collaboration with all stakeholders to determine the specifications of the client requirements.
- Conduct periodic visits to major clients and address their issues (if any) / suggest performance improvement strategies.
- Supervise the activities carried out by supervisors, drivers and helpers to ensure these are aligned to the job description
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Chemical Engineering) equivalent combination
- Waste Handling and segregation experience
Nationality: European Citizen (Others PLEASE ignore)