As a Operations Document Controller, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Responsible to maintain all documents pertaining to the projects within the HIA Operations. Implement the required processes and tools to gather, store and reconcile project documents, providing system reports and updating the electronic information, distributing documents and ensuring the accuracy of all documents.
- To maintain all aspects of document control activities for Operations Project by the implementation of document control processes, which include log, file and forward to the relevant persons for the appropriate action. Compile process and distribute documents for projects undertaken by the operations department in collaboration with department project managers to ensure consistent document collation and collaboration.
- Maintain and ensure that the file structure is in place and adherent to the SOP and the document management process and procedure for all Operations Projects to ensure consistency throughout the department.
- Maintaining the document registers to ensure complete and effective tracking of documents and correspondents being received and dispatched.
- Perform other departmental duties related to his/hers positions as directed by line management
- High School with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 1 year of job-related experience
- Knowledge in MS Project, MS Office and SharePoint
- The ability to communicate effectively, in writing and orally in English
- Ability to build strong and positive working relationships with all project stakeholders
- Ability to deliver against timelines and work effectively