Osool Media is part of Q-Mobile Group of Companies that specializing in Website Design & Development, Mobile Application Design & Development, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, PPC
Management Campaign, Online Advertising, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Mobile
Marketing, Online Brand Management, Internet Reputation Management and more.
The ideal candidates must be/have the following:
- Preferably fluent in Arabic (spoken and written)
- Can join immediately
- Locally available and with NOC
- Managing website and development projects, typically 4-6 ongoing projects at any one time.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Developing a strong schedule of engaging, relevant content for the website and social channels; planning and creating content that’s relevant and interesting to our customers and target market, whilst building brand value and increasing sales.
- Managing day-to-day promotion to achieve targets for relevant metrics.
- Responsibility for planning, timescales and budgetary control of respective digital marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to build landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Evaluate new technologies. Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC. Handling the localization of the company website.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Utilizing business specifications and business cases, write insightful and effective search engine optimized copy.
- Ensuring the appropriate resources and team are assigned to your projects.
- Collaborating with web development teams on design, evaluation and improvement of the website’s UX and new functionalities to improve conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for the full scope of management of sales people, including establishing and measuring sales goals, providing performance feedback, and coaching to ensure team members achieve key performance indicators.
- Partner with companies to drive implementation of key projects and get the buy-in from stakeholders and users.
- Project management across internal team members and external agencies, partners, contractors.
- Design, innovate and build our social media paid presence.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital trends, developments and innovations in order to develop yourself and the team.
- As the team grows, motivate, manage and mentor junior campaign planners
- Analyze data to present actionable insights and performance reports internal teams, to our partners and clients
- Developing an appropriate email strategy to increase sales; managing the email marketing database and identifying tactics to grow the database to meet agreed targets.
- Using Google Analytics and other tools to create actionable insight for the team, supported with recommendations for change and monitoring the impact of any changes made.
- Part of the core operations responsibilities include resourcing or staffing, recruitment and financial processes, such as invoicing. This is linked to the budgeting aspects of the role, in which the operations manager must manage margins, costs, budgeting and forecasting.
- Reach sales target given by the Top management (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Develop the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning
- Participate in the selection process for new talent as needed, consistent with company hiring requirements
- Oversee the orientation and training of new employees
- Conduct quarter or annual work and sales performance reviews
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Manage art team, sales, support team, outsourced staff.
- Leverage existing contacts and build, maintain, and manage new relationships externally with Clients, Agencies and Technology partners.
- Identify, pitch and close ad sales deals with agencies and advertisers.
- Put Weekly Plan with daily follow ups to your department to accomplish their missions with clients.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted**