About the job
Responsible for developing the business through partner restaurants via phone calls and maintaining long-term relationships by regular calls and mails. Manage existing accounts and handle menu photos, promotions, advertisement sales, renegotiation and transmission methods optimization as well as other special account management ad hoc projects as per standards set.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationships with clients/ restaurants via regular phone call and mails.
- Provide excellent service and support by regular calling in order to build strong relationships and resolve operational issues between clients/ restaurants and companies.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times.
- Optimize the restaurant content (MOA, delivery time).
- Commission rate renegotiation: Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at restaurants, banners and newsletter.
- Generate food coupons, promotions and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Convince clients / restaurants for brand promotion of Talabat pictures.
- Transmission method optimization: Convincing client / restaurant to implement track order feature and changing the transmission method to WLA.
- Convince the restaurant to go for digitalization (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button).
- Encourage restaurants to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if the restaurant is live or active on the Talabat, checking and resolving the reason, such as shutdown or stopped delivery.
- Communicate with Management by providing regular CRM updates via SalesForce.com, Contact reports, activity reports, 30 days plan, and attending/contributing to Sales and Marketing team conference calls and updates.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons
- Restaurant analysis sheet
- Account management report
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Sales
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in working
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excel Skills