Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Track and trace shipments in adherence to DHL’s network trace standards and ensure that the customer is fully updated on any query or issue within the agreed time
- Accurately process inbound/outbound shipments to ensure on time delivery and collection of Customer material so as to minimise the possibility of miss pick-ups.
- Alert origin and destination countries for all urgent consignments and monitor progress and where appropriate, provide any and all assistance to ensure shipments are delivered within agreed time frames.
- Answer all issues and queries of the customer both through email and over the phone in a professional manner to ensure highest standards of DHL’s customer service.
- Maintain a clean, organised and safe work environment in adhering to ISO standards and the customer’s work place practices.
- Handle all shipments in a safe and organised manner to avoid any mishaps and conform to procedures for handling dangerous goods.
- Keep up to date on all products and services both of the customer and DHL so as to understand the customer’s needs and provide them the best product and service solutions.
- Sound educational background with extensive knowledge of the Service Industry;
- Minimum of two years of prior DHL operations and customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills – English & Arabic
- A self-motivated individual capable of working to set time frames
- Self-starter, working most times without supervision.
- Tolerance for stress in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Flexibility to perform various job functions
- Strong customer focus
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: dhlexpress.taleo.net.