We are hiring! As a Contracts Manager, your role will be to manage and administer the contracts on the O&M phase of a major Pumping Stations project in Qatar.
Key responsibilities and duties are listed, but not limited to, the below:
- Drafting of contract agreements including the scope of service/work
- Oversee contract administration including contractors
- Develop, review and update a change management system and procedures that capture complete, accurate, and consistent baseline documents, and ensure changes in design and construction and any other change are controlled in accordance with the contract documents and/or programme controls procedure
- Oversee the change process to ensure consistency across all existing contracts and the projects for design details and other related items
- Create and implement a change management plan, changelog and governance processes
- Monitor changes across the project against the contract and scope baseline
- Evaluate cost implications of changes to the contract, determined as necessary to implement
- Supervise all aspects of the contract: monitoring contract compliance, terms, and conditions supervising/reviewing the performance of service level agreements, managing receipt and documentation of change requests and coordinate the review process by appropriate program stakeholders, delivery of contract deliverables, payment procedures, and management reporting
- Contribute to risk management process and review meetings
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering/ Law/ Quantity Surveying or Cost Engineering discipline from a recognized University to the approval of the Engineer.
- A Post-Graduate Degree in Construction Management/ Contract Law would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 15 years demonstrable experience, of which at least 10 years experience should be as a
- Contract Manager and Claims Specialist in similar nature and size of projects, with a sound background in various types of Conditions of Contract and proven experience of Claims response and Contract resolution.
- Candidates from a Sub-PMC with relevant track record and experience may be considered
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English with an excellent capability in technical and commercial skills as well as oral and written communication skills