This position is reporting to the Onshore Operations Engineer as a hierarchical report. Daily Operational report will be CPY CSR on each location.
The role will be based offshore of Qatar with 28/28 rotation cycle. The initial contract is up to 31 March 2022.
Provide comprehensive logistics (material, vessels & personnel) support service to the EPCIC4 Project team, working closely with NOC Materials & Logistics team.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
Interfacing with other entities to properly and timely define the integration projects scope of works,
Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites. Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of NOC.
EPC execution shall take place at Contractor premises, Possibility of multiple worldwide missions or relocations to follow-up engineering development and EPC execution with various contractors
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy.
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Openly question established practices and achieve continuous quality and cost optimization improvements
- Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
- Identify and adopt creative and alternative approaches to problem-solving and encourage others to do the same.
- Actively participate in the weekly HSE meetings, and where applicable, attend JSA’s / safety meetings, PTPs, drills, Daily Tool Box Talks, etc…
- Assist Lifting department in ensuring that all containers, baskets, lifting gear etc. on supplies coming are in a safe condition, compliance, and with valid certification as per the relevant sections in CMS
- Ensure DG are matching IMDG requirement for backload and report any discrepancies
- Ensure all hotels (safe haven & self isolation) booking are done and projection for both MP/CTR are communicated to hotel
- Develop follow up tool to control hotel management – check-in and check-out
- Raise TRFs and ensure follow up until offshore mob
- Dawinci player to support all chopper movement with CTR/MP
- Maintain MP offshore rotation plan as per offshore CSR requests and liaise with Onshore Personnel Log for changes follow up
- Maintain overview of EPCIC4 and DBNPP CTR’s Plan for day to day cargo operations: MR request, vendor delivery, loading and offloading of cargo and vessel movements
- Inbound & Outbound Materials: Verify ALL cargoes are manifested as well as returned documents.
- Control Material Reception Report and check if conform with MR and outbound manifest
- Communicate with offshore MPT about Material Reception and issue NC reports or OSD
- Ensure that final transport to the dedicated installation site is arranged and done
- Daily communication with Onshore Log Supervisor, CTR Log Coordinator (onshore position) and CTR Material Coordinator (located on JUB) if applicable
- Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities
- Coordinate with Platform teams to manage the scheduling of vessels alongside the installations
- Finalize Daily and Weekly report activities
- Check interfield transfer
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Logistics operations with Minimum 5 years experience in Logistics for Oil and Gas industry (Drilling, Production, Projects and Construction)
- Operational Position, need to be constantly on the Field, Decision making, urgencies
- Good knowledge of Logistics means involved in the Oil and Gas activity (Marine Vessels, Lifting Handling Equipment) and International standards linked to Lifting Handling, Marine Transportation and HSE
- Adaptability, Problem-solving, Communication skills with numerous entities, flexible and firm in terms of Respect of HSE rules
- English fluent.