About the job
The incumbent will ensure effective execution of direct sales efforts through client acquisition/management as per the SLAs and will be responsible for achieving the financial targets assigned by the reporting authorities. The incumbent will execute the relationship management, and business growth efforts through initiating contacts / networking with merchants. The job holder will update on local market trends and will contribute towards the completion of specific assignments in close coordination with the reporting authorities, ensuring that quality service, close monitoring and accurate update to the clients in a timely manner.
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
- Capitalize on cards Acquiring sales efforts based on the merchant profiles/needs, in close coordination with the respective internal stakeholders.
- Promptly solve / route complex merchants’ feedback/complaints / disputes/ other actionable data to the relevant internal/external stakeholders for timey resolution and in maximizing satisfaction.
- Ensure delivery of consistent customer service experience / service delivery to the assigned merchants, within the parameters set by the Bank.
- Provide necessary support in surveys and customer/prospect visits / other viable means to ascertain needs on value proposition, requirements, and gaps in the respective market segment in terms of the product assigned.
- Engage in continuous monitoring /identification / analysis / reporting of competitive insights for leveraging the sales channel opportunities/ business enhancement efforts.
- Perform due diligence reviews of client accounts/ transactions in a timely manner, in line with the mandates pronounced/ documentation standards directed by DB and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Prepare data for MIS reports, business reviews and market analysis purposes
- Ensure timely adherence to the individual KPIs and work schedule, to meet functional goals, in compliance with the approved internal procedures, and reporting authority’s directives.
- Support the reporting authority in monitoring the Outstanding Payments of Merchant Accounts and ensure A/R are within the aging period.
- Assist in monitoring chargeback and fraud volumes of card merchant accounts and support in implementing follow-up programs in response to red flags of high-risk merchants.
- Contribute towards process streamlining / improvement, and quality enhancement initiatives across the section, to enhance service delivery and experience.
- Promptly report to the reporting authority on significant occurrences/service incidents data and trends that adversely impact the pre-established quality assurance/service delivery standards and assist in implementation of corrective action through collaborative efforts.
Qualification & Experience
- University graduate with a degree in Business Management or any other related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience, preferably in POS merchant acquiring and/or Cards/POS Operation.
- Ability to track the market and identify POS business opportunities
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Very Good knowledge of Arabic/ English
- High level of communication skills