Pacific Coast Engineering
We are looking for a female office assistant/secretary on husband or father’s sponsorship.
Pacific Coast Engineering and Services was established in the year of 2010. We are an innovative service provider specialized in delivering Automation, Instrumentation, Fabrication, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Design & Engineering Solutions. We also provide training and consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Rigs, Marine industry, and other industrial sectors.
As an office assistant you will carry out the following job functions:
- Maintains the smooth running of the office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
- Handle office schedules, coordinate meetings, and visits.
- Greeting clients and visitors.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations etc.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Maintaining Accounting System
- Other Secretarial and Office Assistant duties as required.
If you are interested in the above job then please send your CV and expected remuneration latest by 19th October 2019. We will only call those applicants who meet the job requirements will qualify for further discussions/interviews.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You must have relevant work experience.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Accounting and finance background would be an advantage.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.