Al Faisal Holding
Al Faisal Holding was established by H.E. Shiekh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani as a small trading company in spare parts in the 1960s in Qatar, to become later a notable conglomerate known as Al Faisal Holding with many divisions operating under its umbrella; Trading, Property, Hospitality, Transport, Education, Services, and Information Technology Division.
We are looking for an Office Manager in our Hospitality Division; namely ‘Al Rayyan Tourism Investment Co.’ (ARTIC), to represent the Managing Director (CEO) internally and externally; and providing liaison between the Managing Director (CEO), key executives, stakeholders, departments and employees.
- Oversee the general administrative function and activities of the MD/CEO office. And managing the office in a highly and efficient manner.
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal and external communications.
- Ensure the MD/CEO is prepared for key meetings and interactions, conduct necessary background research on related topics. Provide executive summaries as necessary.
- Maintain the MD’s diary, arranging appointments and responding to invitations on their behalf.
- Have an understanding of the hospitality industry and objectives to allow to make educated decisions when required.
- Create, format and progress Memos and Letters.
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive and accessible manual and electronic filing systems.
- Proposing administrative procedures and strategies to improve and facilitate interdepartmental interactions.
- Executing any other requests and responsibilities assigned.
- University degree.
- 8+ years of experience in a related function of work as personal assistant/executive office management, preferably in the hospitality sector.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Can-do-attitude, highly organised and approachable.
- Advanced user in MS Office Suite.
Please note that, due to a high number of applicants, we will not be able to provide individual feedback at the initial application stages of this process. We will, however, endeavour to email you regarding the outcome of your initial application, and provide additional resources as regards your job search, as applicable. Once you are at advanced stages of this process (i.e. at phone and face to face interview) we will provide considered feedback to all.