About the job
We are currently hiring for an Office Manager – Arabic for the GCEO’s office within Elan Group. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the CEO’s office and its operations. Ensuring the seamless flow of activities, following up with relevant employees and departments as and when required to ensure effective delivery of tasks assigned to them.
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support to the GCEO and GCEO’s office while reflecting a professional image of the organization in personal and phone interactions.
- Serve as the key contact person for external inquiries via phone, e-mails, and visits and ensure they are responded to with required information or directed to the GCEO as required.
- Participate in various corporate meetings as well as prepare minutes of meeting, agendas and other requested follow-up documents as directed by the GCEO.
- Summarizes and sorts the GCEO calendar and reminds GCEO of any urgent mails, meetings, or requests
- Draft standard documents, forms and reports as requested by the GCEO.
- Ensure that the office maintains full backup of all received fax messages, compiles the documents for filing and maintains and secures files to protect confidential information.
- Dispatches the driver to deliver packages and documents.
- Supervise the activities related to business travels including visas, tickets, transport, accommodation etc. Responsible in following up any pending issues with GCEO and other departments.
- Maintains appropriate confidentiality in performing the duties and represents the company with a professional demeanor.
- Perform any other work related duties assigned by the Group Chief Executive Officer.
- Acts as a liaison with the Board of Directors as needed.
- Supervise physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO.
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget.
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations.
- Contribute to the people development initiatives within the Organization.
- Coordinate the activities of the lower level staff in the CEO’s Office.
PROFILE: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline is required
- Expertise in MS Office (Word, Power Point, excel, outlook)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Professional certification from relevant institutions will be an added advantage
- Above 5 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures, clerical and record-keeping operations, and the use of office machines.
- Good awareness of the operations of the Organization and its different departments
- Very good understanding of professional ethics and standards
- Knowledge of the different communities and demographics within Qatar.