The overall scope of an HR Nurse is to assist team members in developing and implementing health and safety programs, disease prevention programs, Medical Assistance, and documenting guest, and employee injuries and illnesses in the workplace wellness of Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl –Doha.
- Plan, develop, coordinate and monitor the delivery of health services for Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate policies and strategies for health protection and surveillance of team members to meet company requirements.
- Promote team member’s health and well-being.
- Collaborates with ancillary support services in adherence to international standards to plan a safe, environment for staff including the provision of health education.
- Plan and develop data collection and analysis methodologies for presentation and continuous improvements.
- Communicate trends and advise on action plans to meet statutory and voluntary requirements for health protection and mandatory reporting to relevant authorities.
- Contribute to the provision of training, advice, vaccinations, sickness / absence management, investigations of cases in occupational ill health and other general Occupational health issues.
- Manage the Occupational Health budget to ensure adequate resources are available for optimum functioning of the service
- Plan and organize operational activities in response to referrals from HR and other department managers
- Plan, provide and evaluate staff assistance service such as Employee Assistance Program, Medical Health Insurance, Influenza Program and Well- Being program based on the organization’s requirement
- Provide a collaborative approach to managing sickness and absence and other Occupational Health related issues.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Nursing
- License from Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners
- 2-3 years of experience as Nurse, preferably in a service industry
- Aware of medical-related procedures in Qatar
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: kempinski.jobs.