About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Bartender is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Bartender position provide support to Beverage Manager.
A bright & passionate bartender who always strives to provide Four Seasons experience to our guests. We believe we have the perfect opportunity for a rising star who feels ready to take on the next role by joining an incredible team of professionals in Doha and to be part of the largest Nobu in the world.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards.
- Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the Lodge’s point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest’s original order.
- Service and take orders from guests seated at the bar area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; maintain a working knowledge of liquors, wines, beets, ports, Armagnac’s, eau de vies, cognacs and specialty drinks.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Prepare welcome drink / kids juice for all current day arrivals.
- Ensure stock rotation in the bar is managed on a FIFO basis. Ensure all bar counters / fridges and equipment are maintained and kept clean throughout service.
- Monitor the Cigar Humidor ensuring cigars are in excellent condition and all equipment needed for the smooth operation of cigar service is available.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee handbook.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Maintain bars, wine cellar and dispense stores upkeep.
- Be part of the monthly stock take.
- Ensure that beverage movement is controlled and consumption is charged.
- Serve food items in the bar area.
- Cut fruit and prepare beverage garnishments.
- Assist the servers as and when require
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Degree & Diploma in the Hotel Management
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.