Trace Systems is actively recruiting for a Network Support Specialist to join our team on-site in Qatar.
- Perform system design and development functions to support the engineering and acquisition of information systems including the following radio, fiber optics, cable plant, technical control, local and wide area networks, command and control, space communications, record data, switched data/voice, video computer, office automation, automation security, network security, physical security systems, perimeter security systems, network and systems management and control, video teleconferencing, MPLS, JRSS VRFs.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and expertise in at least one of the functions in the following disciplines and substantial familiarity in the remainder
- Voice Systems to include telephone switches such as Meridian SL-100, Regional Hub Node (RHN), Medium Distribution Node (MDN) and Area Distribution Node (ADN), or key telephones such as the AT&T Partner key system.
- Data Systems to include troubleshooting and configuration of routers, hubs and switches for both NIPRNET and SIPRNET connectivity.
- Familiarity with the TCP/IP protocols (Ipv4 and Ipv6), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 802-3, routing protocols, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, MPLS, JRSS and VRFs.
- Network Operations Center to include trouble ticket reporting systems such as Remedy; network management systems such as Solarwinds or CA Spectrum, or help desk services for all network problems.
- IAT-III Certification (CCNP or higher) and also
- DoD 8570 baseline certification (Security+CE or CCNA Security).
- An active DoD Secret level clearance is required
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- High School diploma or GED