The Network Security Presales consultant will be responsible to clearly understand, define and deliver customized Network Security related solutions for our rapidly-growing customer base in Qatar. This includes providing subject matter expertise, consulting and knowledge transfer around specific Network Security technologies, solutions and products.
- Develop High-Level Designs for customers
- Expertise in creating BoM/BoQ for Network security products
- Review existing customer architecture and advise relevant solutions to fix identified gaps
- Help in Poof of Concepts and demos for Security products
- Deliver solutions and product presentations to customers
- Present competitive analysis of security products to customers
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Become a trusted advisor for customers
- Achieve Security New Sales Target
- 7-10 years of total related Technical Experience in Network Security and Security Solutions
- Firewall related certification (PCNSE, CCIE Sec, CCSP, FNSE, CCSA, CCSE, NSE-8)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in technical presales with an IT and Security Systems Integrator and/or Vendor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technical degree
- Next-Gen Firewalls and IPS (Cisco / Palo Alto / Fortinet / Sourcefire)
- Cisco ISE/Forescout
- Web Application Security (F5 ASM)
- Web Security (BlueCoat/Ironport)
- Email Security (Ironport/Mimecast)
- Network Tapping Solutions (IXIA/Gigamon)
- Reverse Proxy Solutions (Citrix/F5 LTM)
- SSL Visibility solutions (A10, Bluecoat SSL VA)
- UBA/Network Behaviour Analytics (Lancope)
To apply for this job please visit gbmqatar.com.