TCS will provide innovative design, engineering, procurement, implementation, operations, sustainment and disposal of transport and cybersecurity IT services on multiple networks and security domains, at multiple locations worldwide to support the NGA GEOINT mission.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Focus will be on Network Engineering
- Coordination of system maintenance, monitoring and installation of multiple WAN/LAN environments encompassing multiple specializations, platforms and technologies.
- Assist with research and implementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network media and components.
- Evaluate and monitor health and performance of the network including hardware and management software.
- Develop and maintain a road map for capabilities, operations, and technologies.
- Assist with development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all network configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before implementation.
- Support network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives.
More About the Role:
- Evaluate and report on new/emerging network/communication technologies to enhance capacity, performance, and reliability of the network.
- Evaluate and recommend changes and/or technology upgrades to address performance, standardization, and industry best practices
- Follows all Customer network security processes and procedures, ensures compliance with all Government policies.
- Represent customer requirements in technical exchanges with other government agencies.
- Perform site surveys to new installations and technology refresh.
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots satellite communications equipment.
- Develop and maintain network architecture diagrams.
- This is an unaccompanied position. CACI and the program do not sponsor dependents.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- DoDD 8140.01 / 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification
- Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI (must be able to obtain/pass CI poly after start)
- 8+ years related technical experience in Network and Transport technologies, tools, and techniques
- 4+ years’ experience with large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment
- Understanding and experience with the DoD Architecture Framework and other key DoD network architecture and strategic planning instructions
- Experience with Juniper and Cisco, switches, routers, Cryptographic devises, VPN and VPN client.
- Experience with Network analysis tools (HP Network Node Manager, etc.)
- Experience with Juniper firewall/VPN equipment (SRX series)
- Experience with supporting IP services to connect to NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS (IPv4, VPN, IPv6, Multicast, QOS, SDN, SNMP, VOIP, VTC, etc)
- Experience with EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and multicast.
- CACI does not sponsor dependents.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, CISCO CCNP, CCVP, CCNA or CCDP (or equivalent)
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- ISC2 CISSP
- Active TS/SCI CI POLY
- DoDD 8140.01 / 8570.01-M IAT Level III Certification