YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Follow up with origin stations to gather new contact information and get in touch with customers accordingly to ensure that customer’s shipments are delivered at the earliest.
- Report, evaluate and investigate recurring operational problems that are highlighted through traces and then direct the information accordingly for corrective actions to be taken.
- Ensure all traces are actioned in accordance with Network Standards so that we comply with service levels given to customers.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, DHL network, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information.
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and empathy. Analyzes and resolves complex cross-functional issues.
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and/or 10-15 years of experience in Ocean Freight Forwarding /
- Ocean carriers / high volume retailers with Ocean Freight business in the area of transportation, logistics or supply chain.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: dhlexpress.taleo.net.