We are looking for an outstanding Secondary Music Teacher to join our team at GEMS Wellington School Qatar from September 2021.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
Follow the link to find out first- hand what our teachers say about living in Qatar and working at GEMS Wellington School.
The successful candidate will have:
- A B.Ed or subject related degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent specializing in teaching music at Secondary school
- At minimum 2 years of solid and demonstrable Music teaching experience at key stage 3, 4 and 5 in a British Curriculum school
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
If you are excited by this opportunity and are keen to apply please ensure to mention in your cover letter if you will be traveling with a teaching partner and what subject/year groups they are qualified to teach.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.gemseducation.com.