Mesaieed International School
Secondary Music Teacher required for Mesaieed International School in Qatar.
We invite applications from ambitious, well qualified and highly motivated colleagues with a minimum of four years full-time teaching experience who can demonstrate a track record of outstanding teaching and learning and a secure understanding of the English National Curriculum.
You will :
- Have recent experience of teaching up to GCSE/IGCSE Music.
- Provide a relevant and challenging learning experience for all students.
- Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching and learning.
- Preferably have knowledge and experience of teaching BML students.
- Ensure the students are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Maintain accurate formative and summative assessment records that link to all learning.
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children.
- Actively participate in and offer areas of staff continuous professional development.
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for outstanding professionals who are eager to work for a company who are world leaders in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our schools are internationally focused and seen as important hubs for the communities they serve, educating approximately 1,300 children from 3 to 18 years of age and representing over 30 nationalities and 50 languages. The schools enjoy state-of-the-art purpose-built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. we are delivering an innovative and globally relevant Secondary curriculum, which has the English National Curriculum and QP values at its heart.
In return for your passion for ensuring a dynamic and high-quality education, successful candidates will be employed by Qatar Petroleum. You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest-free car loans, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, life insurance, airfares, paid school holidays and sporting and leisure facilities.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.tes.com.