About the job
- We are looking for a qualified Cell Phone Repair Technician with a minimum of two years of experience troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices.
- You will be providing repair services on today’s most popular smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Must be experienced and have very good knowledge in repairing different brands and latest model of mobile phones such as Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, LG, etc.
- Must know how to diagnose and identify phone problems and repair mobile hardware (such as LCD replacement for iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, iPhone, Samsung, Blackberry & Nokia, fix sim card socket, charging connector, repair motherboard/IC) and software (such as data transfer, phone and pattern unlocking, phone recovery, etc.).
- Ensure that all repairs are performed to meet the company’s quality standards.
- Keep track of inventory and customer devices.
- Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of store and repair stations.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Disassemble, test, and replace defective parts.
- Reassemble the complete device.
- Support productivity by ensuring all request is handled in a timely manner.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised while prioritizing and delivering timely, high-quality work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer proficiency, both hardware, and software.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.