About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and development of mobile applications:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Integrating Mobile application with Inhouse developed web application.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released application on the App store or the Android Market
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge in mobile platform development like Android and IOS
- Knowledge of web-based API integration via REST and JSON
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in React Native / Angular / Swift, Node JS, EXPO runtime libraries, Mobile Securities
- Proficiency in SQL Server.
- Proficiency of integration with Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Knowledge of API Authentication using Token.