Element Materials Technology
Element has an opportunity for a Metallurgy Technician whose primary responsibility is to perform routine, metallurgical, mechanical, failure, corrosion testing facilitating metallurgy operations at site or at a laboratory.
- Perform routine mechanical testing (tensile, bend, charpy impact, hardness) including CTOD and metallurgical testing (micro / macro examinations) Involvement in site / field testing
- Ensure work compliance to ISO 17025 requirements
- Coordinating with the technicians in the team to carry out work as per the planning schedule
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Metallurgy or related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience working in a laboratory in the field of metallurgy testing
- Good knowledge on international standards and codes
- Excellent report writing skill
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated team playing with excellent organizational and communication skills
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: element-ext-row.icims.com.