About the job
The job holder’s main responsibility & Accountability will be to ensure the availability of Merchandise as per Sales trends, Seasonality, Promotions, Events, Sale through & Self Space. The job holder is also responsible for Inventory health at the Store in terms of following the laid out in warding process & subsequent documentation. Also responsible for ensuring back store arrangements which will proactively ensure reduced damages & shrinkage
Replenishment & Availability
- Responsible for ensuring optimum availability of merchandise.
- Responsible for stock turns through optimum inventory management in terms of Stock cover.
- Responsible for scheduling of Stock to Store & to shelves.
- Responsible for ensuring Productivity through monitoring & driving sale through.
- Responsible for forecasting stock requirement based on current, past sales trends.
- Responsible for following all processes & SOPs required to ensure availability.
- Responsible for planning timely availability of merchandise to maximize sales during Events, Promotions, New Launches & etc.
Inventory Process & Hygiene
- Responsible for adherence to all Inventory related system & processes.(Like GRN, SDN, STS & etc)
- Accountable for timely clearance and documentation of Damages, Replacements & Repairs.
- Responsible for maintaining error free inventory through control checks & following procedures to correct negative inventory, perpetual counts, Stock takes & etc.
- Responsible for proper documentation of customer returns, Credit notes & other process which impact inventory.
- Responsible for review of slow moving SKUs and suggest liquidation offers & plans.
- Responsible for timely closure of all discrepancy related to shortages, Damages, Returns, Delivery & etc.
- Responsible for accuracy of billing through proactive checks of Bar codes and etc.
- Responsible for quality check of new arrival & providing feedback of the same.
- Responsible for close monitoring of SPD at SKU level &providing analytical inputs to the Sales team to maximize sale.
Back Store Management
- Responsible for ensuring proper stocking in the back store.
- Responsible for Ensuring FIFO.
- Responsible for ensuring Back store is accessible and maintained as per warehousing Guidelines.
- Ensuring all registers related to back store stock keeping are maintained.
Damages & Shrinkage Control
- Responsible for loss prevention through restricting shrinkage & damages within the norms at store.
- Responsible for ensuring all IN WARD & OUT WARD process adherence to reduce & control technical shrinkage.
- Responsible for training in warding, sales staff in terms of product handling to control & reduce damages.
- Review & Monitor inventory through cycle counts.
- Responsible for ensuring timely damage segregation, repair & clearance.