Jobs in Qatar
The ideal candidate will be responsible to monitor and control the MEP subcontractors program, and to evaluate any variation order, in addition, to resolve technical issues at the site and review the submittal of materials and drawings.
- Attend progress meetings
- monitor and control the MEP subcontractors program
- Analyze MEP constraints and prepare an action plan
- review the submittal of materials and drawings.
- Resolve MEP issues at the site
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience in big and mega projects
- 7-10 year Experience in relevant field
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.linkedin.com.