Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
- Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction
- Observe, check and record works execution is in accordance with approved methods
- Check instructions are being carried out
- Record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
- Check material delivered are as approved and properly stored
- Observe site safety procedures
- Measure work is done when required
- Assist in the review of shop drawings
- Assist in the review and preparation of ‘As-Built’ drawings
- Bachelor’s Degree and/ or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute to the approval of the Engineer
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable experience of supervision of MEP projects of which not less than 5 years shall be in works related to similar surface & groundwater networks projects.
- Experience should also2 include construction involving pumping stations and SGW treatment works related to public infrastructure projects.
- Must have good command of English both written and spoken;
- Computer skills are mandatory.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.parsons.com.