As a Member Service Desk Supervisor, you will be responsible to supervise and streamline the offering of all Privilege Club-related services in a 24/7/365 environment to loyal members ensuring personalized and professional service. Responsible for managing all problems escalated by the agents to ensure that a solution is offered to the satisfaction of the loyalty member.
The role shall also supervise the agent’s performance, assist them with difficult member queries, streamline all reservation procedures related to Privilege Club thus ensuring and supporting the delivery of a five-star member service at all loyalty Service desks.
- Supervise the provision of professional and efficient services to loyalty members who personally visit the member service desk at Oryx Galleria location and ensure required membership information is clearly communicated and all queries answered and clarified providing a personalized service.
- Take control of all problems and issues escalated by the agents to source a solution ensuring the loyalty members are satisfied/happy.
- Make award bookings and issue tickets for members providing a one-stop solution to ensure loyalty Member satisfaction
- Assist members with details of their account information and ensure related queries are resolved in one visit so that the loyalty members are not inconvenienced with return visits.
- Ensure all redemption requests are processed, providing alternative options where seats for the desired date of travel is not available to ensure the redemption is redeemed so that the loyalty members are satisfied Ensure travel details have been correctly received from members to avoid mistakes in transactions.
- Correctly issue tickets for members and ensure all procedures are adhered to. Ensure tickets are issued correctly and coupons are logged to fulfil audit requirements.
- Process Upgrade on Departure requests.
- Process UMNR/YP requests and follow through to approval.
- Supervise all other QRPC related activities from loyalty back office e.g. promotions.
- Check that Q-miles are correctly deducted from the member’s QRPC account and ensure the ticketing information is updated in the system to ensure that the members accounts are correct and up to date.
- Collect all fees and taxes (as per company policy and procedure) and ensure bookings are setup correctly for ticket issue to ensure smooth transaction.
We are looking for a passionate experienced professional to join the Commercial team.
A successful candidate will have,
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification.
- 4 years of experience of leading a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Experience of managing all problems escalated by the customer service agents to ensure that a solution is offered to the satisfaction of the loyalty member.
- Possess strong communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in monitoring and support customer facing staff/agents
- Excellent problem-solving skills.