Onex Beauty Group
As a medical sales representative, you’ll need to:
- Arrange appointments with pharmacists and medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Make presentations to hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector about the ONEX products.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with the purchasing department of pharmacies.
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve your objectives.
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area-specific pharmacies.
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Analyze sales data to improve performance and make sure resources are effectively allocated.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector. Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Follow up regularly with the pharmacies to close the deals and maintain good relationships with their purchasing department.
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- Proven experience in the beauty/ cosmetics industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid Qatar driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills. Arabic speaking is a MUST.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
Medical sales: 1 year (Required)