About the job
Aamal Medical is a leading medical equipment distributor / supplier in Qatar. The company has exclusive distribution agreements with several leading international medical equipment suppliers.
Aamal Medical is seeking a young, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated Sales Representative to join our exciting and growing sales team. You are emerging in your sales career and employing the process of selling which involves the following:
- Prospecting new clients and assessing if they are potential clients.
- Contacting these potential customers and educating the clients in the need for Aamal Medicals product range
- Identifying their needs and persuading them that our products can best satisfy those needs
- Closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions, and providing after-sales and support
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Biomedical Engineering.
- Solid understanding of products and associated procedures. Can hold a credible conversation and position products accordingly.
- Acts with integrity and reactively delivers on commitments within the required timescales. Proactively seeks issues and offers suggestions.
- Independently constructs a business plan and has clear direction on daily, weekly and monthly planning.
- Consistently prioritizes the right opportunities for Aamal Medical. Shows ability to construct the best customer pricing proposal, giving consideration for value, to a wide variety of customers. Closes sales opportunities. Shows evidence of growing existing Aamal Medical’s business. Always has integrity and compliance at the front their mind when constructing purchase options.
- Demonstrates outstanding ethics at all times. Treats customers and employees with respect, represents the company in the best possible light.
- Regularly seeks opportunities to maximize return through multi-line opportunities. Qualifies opportunities by speaking with all stakeholders to qualify opportunities.
- Works under general supervision. Conducts standard tasks under no supervision and guidance of more experienced staff. Work is reviewed for soundness and overall adequacy. Keeps manager informed regularly on status of work. Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in sales achievement and may adversely affect revenue &/or budget.