Galderma is a global company committed to delivering innovative medical dermatological solutions that meet the needs of patients and physicians around the world.
Galderma is currently seeking Medical Representative for its Qatar office to be based in Doha and reporting to Key Account Manager.
To promote the product portfolio to dermatologists and designated medical professionals in assigned territory in order to achieve or exceed sales objectives defined by management. Delivering the company strategy with key stakeholders and pharmacies through active implementation of Sales and marketing programs.
- Planning and visiting doctors & pharmacists as per target visits per tier.
- Ensure to engage & increase the loyalty of KOLs to Galderma.
- Building & maintain company image as the leader in dermatology in the respective working areas and territories.
- Ensure items availability in all target accounts especially the key accounts.
- Implement company marketing plan that may include;
- Making detailing and presentations to health professional’s staff to ensure the delivery of company marketing messages and the success of campaigns.
- Organizing meetings and AV actions for doctors/pharmacists as planned by the company.
- Keeping up to date with the latest data & product knowledge supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during visits or presentations.
- Best allocation for company resources (time, marketing expenses, samples) in liaison with Line Manager.
- Reviewing sales performance and develop & implement needed action plans with the manager.
- Submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, techniques, etc.
- Handling customer (Doctor or pharmacist) complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Collect any pharmacovigilance reports and report them to HQ.
- Candidate should have a medical background, a degree on Pharmaceutical Science, Medicine or Veterinary medicine. Candidate should be based in Qatar & have a transferrable Iqama/VISA.
- Previous work experience is preferred.
- Strong Arabic & English communication skills.