As a Hospital Sales Representative, you will bring the marketing plan of action to life with key opinion leaders, key hospitals, and related allied health care professionals through uncovering and maximizing the business opportunities to truly partner and innovate together.
These Responsibilities Include Some Of The Following
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for the therapeutic portfolio with targeted specialists, hospitals and allied health care professionals
- Design and drive unique customer-focused initiatives to build GSK advocacy and to drive incremental sales growth
- Provide unmatched customer value for both external and internal customers
- Work closely with colleagues who interact with family physicians to develop and implement strategic programs to drive sales growth with General Practice (GP) and Family Medicine Physicians (FM)
- Prepare and appropriately manage territory budgets
- Allocate appropriate face to face selling time to ensure optimal business results
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of sales experience liaising with health care professionals
- Experience in the relevant therapeutic area
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Working experience in a teaching hospital environment
- Demonstrated leadership and strong team collaborative skills
- Strong working knowledge of interpretation of scientific research studies
- Proven ability to build and maintain access to a network of physicians
- Functional knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
As GSK Focuses On Our Values And Expectations And a Culture Of Innovation, Performance, And Trust, The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following Capabilities
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgment to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high-quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.gsk.com.