About the job
Undertake corrective, preventive maintenance and new minor project works on all types of mechanical or baggage handling systems (Baggage Handling system, portable, sewerage, fire-fighting, fuel pumping systems, automatic doors, automatic drop-arm barrier systems, automatic sliding doors, cargo ALS systems, manual/automatic roller shutters, sewer grinding system, exhaust/ventilation systems etc.).
Supervise all Facilities Management Operational Processes which includes but not limited to:
- Preventive/Correction & Predictive Maintenance
- Walkthrough and Inspections of Equipment
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Inventory Control
- Improvement works
- Complete the required maintenance to maintain the SLA’s of the equipment and assets of HIA & DIA.
- Relevant Tertiary Trade or Vocational Qualification or Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required and work environment with exposure to all scopes of work
- Good working knowledge of Mechanical systems, Mechanical & Electrical System Controls
- Good knowledge of English Language for reading and verbal and written is desirable
- Good ability for writing technical reports, work related reports and paperwork as required
- Ability to read technical schematic drawings, O&M manuals, system design, technical data
- Practical knowledge and experience of maintenance of plant, systems and equipment
- Good working ability to interpret technical drawings
- Managerial skills – ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Strong supervisory & leadership skills.
- Ability to train and develop technical skills in their subordinate’s.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Safety & Health Compliance
- Documentation and Reporting