Working with the Manager – Programme Management this position offers a variety of work and will see you involved in the following responsibilities
To be successful, you must be a qualified MME registered Engineer, with a minimum 8 years’ experience in site supervision delivery of large residential, commercial, educational, medical and/ or hospital developments. You will also have:
- Experience as a Site Inspector across supervision of buildings and infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of QCDD, Kahramaa, Marafeq and local authority regulations and guidelines.
- Review of contractors shop drawings, material submittals, method statements, RFIs etc.;
- Conduct factory visits and site inspections
- Ability to liaise and coordinate with the other multi-discipline project teams including client and authority liaison for design and construction approvals;
- Sound understanding and implementation of Authority codes and applicable standards including Qatar Fire and Life Safety Codes.
- Issuance of site Observations and NCRs
- Ability to successfully liaise and manage clients, sub-consultants and sub-contractors on site
- Strong documentation skills, thorough understanding of adherence to QA and construction
- Middle East experience and a working knowledge of design and construction practices specific to this region is a must.