Power International Holding
Directs, supervises and participates in carrying out the activities of the mechanical maintenance fabrication, welding and repairs of plant equipment and installations in utility sections.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform cost analysis and implement saving initiatives.
- Develop technical knowledge to make critical economic decisions.
- Provide performance-based feedback of employees.
- Inspect completed work for the purpose of ensuring the quality of work
- Work with the contractor and client in making sure all elements of the project progress accordingly.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and a safe work environment
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers and assigns duties
- Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of the product
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.powerholding-intl.com.