About the job
Scope of Work
This position is reporting to Lead Static Equipment (N+1) and Head of Campaign & Shutdown, (N+2).
The job holder will define, co-ordinate / assist to coordinate and oversee the safe development, implementation and execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) activities in close liaison with, Departmental Planners, Contracts and Procurement Department, Warehouse, Campaign/Shutdown Team Leads &Coordinators, Field Operations Inspection department, Maintenance Engineering Department and T1/T2 Maintenance Coordinators.
- Drive an Incident Free environment through establishing and maintaining a strong safety culture
- Responsible for ensuring positive HSE performance by personnel, contractors and others working under the guidance of the Lead Maintenance Coordinator.
- Ensuring compliance with HSE legislation, company standards and procedures under the area of responsibility to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance and responsible environmental attitude.
- Support in providing first level specialist technical advice and guidance to site/offshore personnel on the maintenance of mechanical equipment, root cause analysis and investigations where required involving maintenance coordinators.
- Support in providing technical and administrative support to the site base operations; preparation of scopes of work for short term interventions, organization of vendors, supply direct support to site requests (vendors, spare parts, tooling, technical procedures, work packs and work order resourcing).
- Support in providing technical and administrative support to campaign and shutdown teams to ensure the overall readiness and execution of scopes in line with campaign shutdown gate criteria process. Work order resourcing.
- Support in managing the repair process for critical equipment, including visits to local vendor workshops and warehouses.
- Proactive management of all safety and business critical backlog.
- Support in monitoring the efficiency of the maintenance strategies for the maintenance, inspection and operation of plant/equipment and feedback to Maintenance Engineering.
- Participate, as appropriate, in vendor/contractual audits.
- Support in execution of class 2 modifications (vendor based modifications).
- In collaboration with Maintenance Engineering department support in management of repairs, overhaul and maintenance of all major static equipment.
- Ensure all certificates on installed equipment produced during overhaul are stored in I-View.
- Ensure all certificates on spare parts scheduled to be used offshore are recorded in I-View (by logistics) – as required.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of all activities, improve equipment reliability and reduce operating costs.
- Act as contract representative with ownership and cost management responsibility for key 3rd party operational support services as required.
- Share and adopt best practices across the company, support and identify opportunities to enhance consistency and alignment between assets, where practicably possible.
- All staff must be willing to participate in Crisis Response Training and to assist during Emergency Response Situations if required.
- Degree or industry recognized technical qualifications supported by industry experience (offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities).
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience working in the oil and gas industry in a similar role
- Technical skills in a multi-cultural and highly technical specialized environment.
- Understanding and application of industry process safety guidelines and procedures.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment discipline maintenance requirements, Computerized Maintenance
- Management System (CMMS) and planning processes.
- Versatile, resilient and able to interact effectively with different departments, peers and Senior Management on a daily basis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary
- Ability and willingness to learn and drive to become competent and able to work unsupervised as a Maintenance Coordinator.