About the job
Airswift is tasked to invite an experienced Mechanical Commissioning Lead to consider joining a project in leading mechanical activities of well head platforms/CPP during the preparation and execution phase.
- To witness and/or verify all Mechanical system and Package completion activities performed by the Construction Contractor including approval of punch lists.
- To Lead all Mechanical Pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up activities for assigned sub-systems. This includes preparatory activities, coordinating resources (technicians, equipment, other departments), expediting documentation (Handover dossiers), attending walk-downs from construction to commissioning and from commissioning to operations and formally agreeing and categorizing punch-list items.
- To assist and control the vendor support required for the assigned systems.
- To Lead discipline supervisor(s) and to follow closely the commissioning of systems/subsystems assigned in accordance with the commissioning procedures and commissioning and start-up schedule, coordinating the various disciplines, and ensuring all disciplines reach assigned targets as per system completion schedule.
- To compile relevant documentation to support handover and acceptance of systems to Operations.
- To ensure that the Mechanical content of the dossiers is accurate and complete before they are accepted from construction, commissioning and before approval by operations department.
- To assess satisfactory works responsibilities and job function in a safe and timely manner.
- To comply with Company standards, rules and regulations
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies.
- Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report them to HSE department
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 7 years experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with company Standards, OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM/MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.