Position Name: Principal Instructor (Maths & Physics)
Reporting To: Deputy Director Naval Academy
- Bachelor’s degree/Equivalent/Diploma in Maths/ Physics
- Additional Qualification: Post-Graduation & above.
- Minimum 10 years.
- Prior experience as a Maths/ Physics teacher assisting in IGCSE level preparation, preferably within a similar environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have working-level knowledge on Computer (MS Word/ Excel/PowerPoint).
- To provide Maths and Physics training to Trainees at Grade 9 to IGCSE levels and carry out other associated training-related activities.
- Primary – Training Faculty.
- As a training faculty, the primary task would be to enable trainees to clear 1st Year of 3 Year Graduation Course for Applied Maths & Physics.
- Preparation and readiness of training resources.
- Preparing and delivering lessons.
- Developing educational content such as notes/handouts/ handbooks etc.
- Theoretical and Practical evaluation as applicable. Assessment of the trainees including counseling, guidance, and performance review.
- Assigning activities to facilitate students’ consolidation of learning material.
- Tailoring your teaching style in accordance with students’ needs.
- Managing interpersonal dynamics to ensure that the class is conducive to learning.
- Tracking and reporting on students’ progress.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned based on aptitude and experience.
- English. (Fluency, Reading and Writing)
- Arabic (Speaking)