WSP are looking for a Material Engineer with over 10 years experience join the Construction Supervision team for a major highway project in Qatar.
A Typical Week Would Include
The key objectives of the roles are to:
- Act as the materials technology specialist, assisting with material issues , front end specification, material submittals review, and technical queries.
- Conduct remedial optioneering – providing repair options, materials, methodology, QA/QC, inspections.
- Conduct failure analysis – post-construction failures.
- Review concrete technology, durability and conduct service life assessments.
- Strong experience in material technology; mainly for highways and utilities.
- Experience in site material supervision and commissioning works.
- Conduct all types of survey works and initiate reports related to site materials.
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have
- Degree in Civil Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience on related roads and highways projects.